Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer, bloggin', boyfriends and shenanigans... and WIW

Well, my date with the scale didn't happen...

I am betting it was 180 or so. I feel bloated and icky.

It didn't happen because I have spent all of my time doing this...


 This horse, Slim, loves to slpash in the water! I wish it was a better picture. It is so funny!

So I have been moving plenty... eating plenty too. I am going to try and hit crossfit 3 times next week. 
I also joined a softball league... who is this girl? 

I'm sorry my blogging really sucks in the summer. I am going to attempt to do better. 

Now on to what you all are reading for anyway... 
Introducing "The Boyfriend." 
Isn't he cute? 
I'm going to do an entire "Ten Things Thursday" about him tomorrow. 
Hold your breath, it will be that good. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for boyfriends! Can't wait until the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me waiting for more information! He looks like a cutie! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a busy, but fun summer :) Can't wait to hear more about the bf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're enjoying your summer. Can't wait to read more about the man in your life

    ReplyDelete