Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just let me grab my gym bag!

3/1/11
I’m doing great. The weekend was hard and I didn’t eat the way I wish I would have. TOO many carbs; but I still exercised Saturday, then Monday and Tuesday. So I feel pretty good. Today was the first time I was able to go the entire 30 minutes. Walk 15, jog 15… I’m not sure how many calories that burned, but I felt good! I’m back at work now, trying to find the motivation to get some things done that are in need of attention.
I’ve also decided to start calorie counting; I’ve found a couple of websites that help me to find the specific food that I ate, and how many calories I used for it! I can do this!
It is getting easier to find the time? Weird, but it is working… I actually pack my gym “gear.”
Goal: Run three miles without stopping by June? Is this doable? I’m not really sure so, benchmarks: end of March 1mile, end of April 2 miles, end of May 3 miles. I’m not talking a sprint here just a steady 4.0 / 4.5 miles per hour! I think it is doable. I think a 5K by the end of summer would be fun.
I’m finding a sort of attachment to the “feeling of death.”

No comments:

Post a Comment